Monday, October 20, 2008

dElicious

With Fall upon us, I have been wanting to cook with more "Fall-ish" foods.  One day I wanted to try making some Sweet Potato Fries.  We don't have a Burgerville here, (a northwest burger chain that we love) so I couldn't just go to the drive-thru to get some.  I found a recipe, tried it and LOVED it!  If you have a hankering for some sweet potato fries, try these.  They are easy, healthy and YUMMY.


Baked Sweet Potato Fries

2 medium sized sweet potatoes cut into 1/2 thick fries
4 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Put it all in a ziplock (i put it in some tupperware with a lid) and shake until evenly coated.  Line a cookie sheet with some aluminum foil and spread the sweet potatoes on the cookie sheet.  Bake at 425 for 30 min. turning every 10 min.  

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

thank you! I never know what to do with my sweet potatoes and now I will have something wonderful to use them for. ps yea of burgerville!