I was tagged by my sister-in-law Nicole to blog six of my quirks. At first when I started thinking about it, I was having a hard time coming up with six. I asked Brooke to help me out, but he is a smart guy, he immediately said that I didn't have any quirks. Well, this weekend the flood gates opened and I was thinking of all kinds of quirks that I have. Here are six of them:
1. Condensation on cups in warm cars. It doesn't bother me if I have a glass of ice water sitting out on the counter for a while and it starts to get a condensation build-up. Now, take that same glass of ice water, but it in a warm car for a few minutes, come back to it and I want nothing to do with it. It isn't like I won't drink it, I just usually wipe the outside off first. I guess I just don't like getting dripped on.
2. Water from the sink. Yes, I am a water snob. Not to say I always have to have bottled water, I just like it to be filtered. I really don't like drinking water from a sink or anywhere else that has water with a funny taste or smell.
3. Expiration dates. I don't like to eat or drink food if it is at all past its expiration date. Yes, I know it is really just a sell by date and it won't kill me to eat or drink it...i just don't like to.
4. Gristle. I HATE eating any gristle on meat. It sends shivers up my spine and ruins the piece of meat. Brooke always makes fun of me when I dissect any meat I am eating. I always trim around the whole piece of meat, even if there doesn't appear to be any gristle. It may look gristle free, but I know it is there. I don't just cut the gristle off, but i cut into the meat near the gristle a bit, just to insure no gristle has seeped into the meat. I'll never get any fast food with chicken in it because i don't trust that they have cut out all the gristle.
5. Water on my face and in my eyes....and up my nose. So, I guess my face has issues with water. I don't like surprise splashes in my face. I have a hard time holding my whole face under the shower and if i do manage to do that, i have to plug my nose. I always have to plug my nose and close my eyes if I am going under water.
6. Contacts. I don't like to take my contacts out until JUST before i go to bed. Brooke is always trying to get me to take them out a little before we go to bed, but i won't. I don't like to lay down with my glasses on. usually in the evening we relax on the couch and catch up on our recorded TV shows. At some point I usually lay down so leaving my contacts in is just easier and makes more sense.
So, that is it. Six of my quirks.....i have many more, but i will just stick to the six. I now tag Marcey, Mindi, Stephanie and Melissa. (If you have already done it, don't worry about doing it again)
3 comments:
Whoa.. I just noticed my name at the bottom of that list.. I was just about to tell you about my "gristle" issues, but maybe I'll just save it for my own entry... whenever I get around to it.
I'm working on this. I've got 5 of the 6 figured out! :)
I got tagged twice in one day. ahhh. I will narrow down my favorite 6 quirks and post asap.
Post a Comment